Yesterday was the last session of our Wellness Connectors Training organized by Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House and Kiwassa Neighbourhood House. In our training we learned about the skills of being a wellness connector and have received useful informations about local service and resources for seniors. Many thanks to all guest speakers for their in depth explanation of their services. We have many group discussions to share our thoughts. Our four sessions training in November all happened on rainy days but we still managed to have two community walks with our friends from Kiwassa. We hope to see you at our Christmas Potluck Party and the Holiday Card Making Workshop too.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!