Yesterday was the last session of our Wellness Connectors Training organized by Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House and Kiwassa Neighbourhood House. In our training we learned about the skills of being a wellness connector and have received useful informations about local service and resources for seniors. Many thanks to all guest speakers for their in depth explanation of their services. We have many group discussions to share our thoughts. Our four sessions training in November all happened on rainy days but we still managed to have two community walks with our friends from Kiwassa. We hope to see you at our Christmas Potluck Party and the Holiday Card Making Workshop too.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Aboriginal Day in the Family Drop In
- Story Gathering Sessions
- 2018 Good Neighbours Award
- Past Event: Walk with Lori Snyder
- Chinatown Cultural Day
- Community Slow Walk
- Free Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents
- Join Us for a Gardeners Hangout Every Wednesday
- Visit Us On Earth Day!
- A Special Thanks to the Rotary Club
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!