Yesterday was the last session of our Wellness Connectors Training organized by Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House and Kiwassa Neighbourhood House. In our training we learned about the skills of being a wellness connector and have received useful informations about local service and resources for seniors. Many thanks to all guest speakers for their in depth explanation of their services. We have many group discussions to share our thoughts. Our four sessions training in November all happened on rainy days but we still managed to have two community walks with our friends from Kiwassa. We hope to see you at our Christmas Potluck Party and the Holiday Card Making Workshop too.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
Join Us on Facebook!
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Kyra Dawson on Community Walk
- Jennie Yuen on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Rasha on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Heart-Mind Well-Being Night at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
- Kyra on About our community walk
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Lovely Gardens