This year marks the 20th annual anniversary of the event but it is the first year that I have attended. There has so many eye-catching displays on painting, drawing, printmaking, photography, sculpture, glass blowing, pottery, furniture making, metalwork, leatherwork, jewellery, weaving and fashion. There are over five hundred talent artist show their exhibitions on eighty building in four days. I went to one yesterday and just on Parker Street Studios I have spent more than three hours there and no time to see any more because it opens till 6:00pm. The artists are very nice and they love to tell their stories. They like to share with you their idea, passion and experience of their work. For instance I have shown interest and admire a painting of the sea and things under the sea. The painter said she scoop dive under the sea and get the idea of this painting. There is one more day for the exhibition today I hope you will not miss this. It really worth a visit. Thank you Manda for your time being a guide yesterday afternoon.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Community Wellness Forum
- 2018 Neighbourhood Small Grants is open!
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage February 2018
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage
- FoodFit 12-Week Program Starting January 29, 2018
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!