Tuesday night we went to York Theatre on Commercial Drive to see the above comedy. Thanks to Manda for taken a few photos before the show because photos were not allowed to be taken when the show started. It is a mix of classical mime clowning and circus, a solo comedy act around the grand piano. A story of a pianist who does not seems to be able to perform in a traditional way and nothing goes right for him. We all enjoy it and have a good laugh.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Aboriginal Day in the Family Drop In
- Story Gathering Sessions
- 2018 Good Neighbours Award
- Past Event: Walk with Lori Snyder
- Chinatown Cultural Day
- Community Slow Walk
- Free Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents
- Join Us for a Gardeners Hangout Every Wednesday
- Visit Us On Earth Day!
- A Special Thanks to the Rotary Club
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!