Today’s walk is going with Hasting’s Community Policing to do the clean up in Clinton Park. We picked up the essential tools prepared by them at Frog Hollow then heading to Clinton Park. We were divided into two groups after picking up garbage from Clinton Park. One group goes north and the other group goes south from the park continue picking up garbage from the neighbourhood. My team turns north to Charles then east to Slocan and then turns south back to the park. On the way we saw neighbour looking through their windows to see what we are doing and there is a lady outside her house say ‘thank you’ she really appreciate our work. We have spent one hour on the clean up before heading back to Frog Hollow. Thank you to all the participant.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Kid Food Nation Recipe Winner from Vancouver
- The 17th Annual Pumpkin Patch
- Community Walk
- Dr. Yu & Dr. Lieblich Interviews
- What I Learned from Engaging Abundant Community
- Free Workshop! Community Connections Pathways to Leadership Program
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!