Today’s walk is going with Hasting’s Community Policing to do the clean up in Clinton Park. We picked up the essential tools prepared by them at Frog Hollow then heading to Clinton Park. We were divided into two groups after picking up garbage from Clinton Park. One group goes north and the other group goes south from the park continue picking up garbage from the neighbourhood. My team turns north to Charles then east to Slocan and then turns south back to the park. On the way we saw neighbour looking through their windows to see what we are doing and there is a lady outside her house say ‘thank you’ she really appreciate our work. We have spent one hour on the clean up before heading back to Frog Hollow. Thank you to all the participant.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
Join Us on Facebook!
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Kyra Dawson on Community Walk
- Jennie Yuen on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Rasha on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Heart-Mind Well-Being Night at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
- Kyra on About our community walk
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Lovely Gardens