Today’s walk is going with Hasting’s Community Policing to do the clean up in Clinton Park. We picked up the essential tools prepared by them at Frog Hollow then heading to Clinton Park. We were divided into two groups after picking up garbage from Clinton Park. One group goes north and the other group goes south from the park continue picking up garbage from the neighbourhood. My team turns north to Charles then east to Slocan and then turns south back to the park. On the way we saw neighbour looking through their windows to see what we are doing and there is a lady outside her house say ‘thank you’ she really appreciate our work. We have spent one hour on the clean up before heading back to Frog Hollow. Thank you to all the participant.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Community Wellness Forum
- 2018 Neighbourhood Small Grants is open!
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage February 2018
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage
- FoodFit 12-Week Program Starting January 29, 2018
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!