Today’s walk is going with Hasting’s Community Policing to do the clean up in Clinton Park. We picked up the essential tools prepared by them at Frog Hollow then heading to Clinton Park. We were divided into two groups after picking up garbage from Clinton Park. One group goes north and the other group goes south from the park continue picking up garbage from the neighbourhood. My team turns north to Charles then east to Slocan and then turns south back to the park. On the way we saw neighbour looking through their windows to see what we are doing and there is a lady outside her house say ‘thank you’ she really appreciate our work. We have spent one hour on the clean up before heading back to Frog Hollow. Thank you to all the participant.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May