October 5 was our regular community walk day. We left Frog Hollow at 12:45pm with a small group of walkers this time, actually all the comers belonged to “Friendship” group too. We meet on the first Friday every month at Frog Hollow for two hours chatted together wisdom exchange and a special thanks to those volunteers working hard in the kitchen to prepare a nice lunch for us to enjoy. ( I am glad that I am able to take a photo of them start at the kitchen this morning). We sure have a delicious meal today because during our walk we found a good butcher shop at Nanaimo and Kitchener that gave us a special discount on chicken drumstick. We stopped at Clinton Park for a rest after the good buy from ‘Columbus Meat Market’ then heading back to Frog Hollow. Glad that we were able to have a walk as an exercise and on the way we also have the opportunity to introduce our regular walk to someone new. We do hope to see some newcomers. Please be advised that our next walk will be at October 19 combine with the clean up activity. Care to join us?
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Kid Food Nation Recipe Winner from Vancouver
- The 17th Annual Pumpkin Patch
- Community Walk
- Dr. Yu & Dr. Lieblich Interviews
- What I Learned from Engaging Abundant Community
- Free Workshop! Community Connections Pathways to Leadership Program
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!