We walked from Frog Hollow to Nanaimo and Kitchener today. We were introduced by Marcy to Renzullo Food Market. A family run business since 1964. The family immigrated to Canada in the 1950s and the father has retired 15 years ago. Since then it is taken over by his daughter Mirella and her husband. Mirella is born in Canada. The shop has lots of Italian products of which mostly from Toronto but the prosciutto is from Italy. They sell 1st pressed extra virgin olive oil. Mirella has given us a taste of it to dip with bread. It is very good and the coffee is very good too. Thanks to Frog Hollow for the coffee. We have a wonderful time there talking to them and get to know the young generation of the Renzullo family.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
Join Us on Facebook!
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Kyra Dawson on Community Walk
- Jennie Yuen on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Rasha on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Heart-Mind Well-Being Night at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
- Kyra on About our community walk
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Lovely Gardens