We walked from Frog Hollow to Nanaimo and Kitchener today. We were introduced by Marcy to Renzullo Food Market. A family run business since 1964. The family immigrated to Canada in the 1950s and the father has retired 15 years ago. Since then it is taken over by his daughter Mirella and her husband. Mirella is born in Canada. The shop has lots of Italian products of which mostly from Toronto but the prosciutto is from Italy. They sell 1st pressed extra virgin olive oil. Mirella has given us a taste of it to dip with bread. It is very good and the coffee is very good too. Thanks to Frog Hollow for the coffee. We have a wonderful time there talking to them and get to know the young generation of the Renzullo family.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Community Wellness Forum
- 2018 Neighbourhood Small Grants is open!
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage February 2018
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage
- FoodFit 12-Week Program Starting January 29, 2018
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!