Last week we have two mornings playing with clay. It was messy but fun. On Tuesday morning we started to make out something on clay and Thursday morning we painted on our creations. Today we have a new project and have to wait till Thursday to let it dry to give the finished touch. I am so excited to see the new creation for next week and it will be the last two sessions. Thank you Ken for giving us so many ideas on the Art Workshop.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!