We do not have time to visit Vancouver Maritime Museum during our trip to the Museum of Vancouver and H.R. MacMilan Space Centre though they are so close together. Many seniors express interest of visiting the place so to make good use of the pass (the two weeks inspiration pass due on August 31st). We managed to do it yesterday and we were glad that we did because it is so interesting to see so many different type of vessel model displayed there. We also went to Maplewood Farm on the same day too. This is another interesting place to see many different kind of animals. You can feed chicken,ducks and bunnies. Thank you to Frog Hollow for helping us to get the pass. Altogether I have made 11 visits it is quite a record to me and certainly I have made good use of it. I would like to say a special “thank you” to Diane Chan, Manda and Rosa to make this possible and I hope you all enjoy the visit.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Kid Food Nation Recipe Winner from Vancouver
- The 17th Annual Pumpkin Patch
- Community Walk
- Dr. Yu & Dr. Lieblich Interviews
- What I Learned from Engaging Abundant Community
- Free Workshop! Community Connections Pathways to Leadership Program
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!