We do not have time to visit Vancouver Maritime Museum during our trip to the Museum of Vancouver and H.R. MacMilan Space Centre though they are so close together. Many seniors express interest of visiting the place so to make good use of the pass (the two weeks inspiration pass due on August 31st). We managed to do it yesterday and we were glad that we did because it is so interesting to see so many different type of vessel model displayed there. We also went to Maplewood Farm on the same day too. This is another interesting place to see many different kind of animals. You can feed chicken,ducks and bunnies. Thank you to Frog Hollow for helping us to get the pass. Altogether I have made 11 visits it is quite a record to me and certainly I have made good use of it. I would like to say a special “thank you” to Diane Chan, Manda and Rosa to make this possible and I hope you all enjoy the visit.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
Join Us on Facebook!
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Kyra Dawson on Community Walk
- Jennie Yuen on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Rasha on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Heart-Mind Well-Being Night at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
- Kyra on About our community walk
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Lovely Gardens