On August 17 the Hastings Community Walk was held at Clinton Park. The day started with kids making cardboard Chinese lion heads then followed by a wonderful lion dance performance and teachings of a simple lion dance steps by the Hon Hsing Athletic Club. A walk around the community was led and booths of multicultural events along the walk was presented by some members of the youth skills program. Lastly, there was a multicultural lunch with different cuisines ordered from the Hastings Sunrise area. (Photos taken by Raymond Wong)
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!