There was a grand opening ceremony at the Stadium on Sunday, July 31st to celebrate the 2016 Chinese Culture Heritage Festival and the 8th Vancouver Water-Splashing Festival. Though it was my first time going to the event, the weather was lovely to be at the open for us to enjoy one full day non-stop performance on stage.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!