I went to the 3rd Thai Festival held at North Plaza at Vancouver Art Gallery on last Saturday (July 9). There had so many beautiful handicraft displays, the Fruit and Vegetable carving and beaded Thai style Flower Garland. Also many other Thai products display and a variety of Thai food to choose for lunch too. I have stayed to watch all on stage performance such as their traditional folk dances and the famous silk and national costumes fashion show, also group singing and sword fighting. I really enjoy my day.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!