SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May
Monthly Archives: July 2016
We went to the Caribbean Days Festival on July 23rd Saturday in North Vancouver. It was a hot day and also very crowded. My granddaughters had a lot of fun, we all got tattoos on our arms. by May … Continue reading
Summer is finally here! Check the amazing flowers and vegetables grew in our gardens. We are so proud of them!
This summer, every Tuesday from 10am to 11am, there’s Laughter Yoga led by our seniors at Clinton Park. It’s so much fun and a wonderful way to stay healthy and happy. Welcome to join us! HAHAHAHAHA:D
It was such fun making dumplings from scratch for the first time. It was a lot of preparation though. Thanks to the funding from Vancouver Foundation Neighbourhood Small Grants, we had a group of parents who joined together to make … Continue reading
After picking up the First-aid Kit from Frog Hollow at 12:30pm we started our walk today. We were heading to Garden Park, walking on Renfrew Street turned to E 4th Ave. to Nanaimo Street then walked to the traffic … Continue reading
Piano Painting Project Written by senior participant Amy Ng Our Newborn Baby This is my first time to join a piano painting project at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House. Our group includes staff, young students, and seniors. In the beginning, we … Continue reading
So the past Tuesday, July 19th was the start of the “Frogs in the Park” program at Clinton Park. My little one had summer school in the morning, but we made it to the park after school just in time … Continue reading
Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House singing “Itsy Bitsy Spider” during circle time at the Frogs In the Park Program under the old oak tree on a breezy summer day at Clinton Park. Don’t you just love a good ol’ song and dance?
~ Building community one song at a time. 🙂 Continue reading
Today is our walk day and the route is from Renfrew Street then turned from Grant Street to Rupert Park. A nice day to walk. We stopped at Joey’s house to see her plant at her backyard. We saw … Continue reading