Our route today we walked on Renfrew Street from 3rd Avenue to Slocan turned to Clinton Park. We stayed at the park for sometime sitting on benches watching Suzy’s granddaughter has her fun on the playground and we talked about the weather. It is quite a hot day though everyone has well prepared for the heat. We all have brought water needless to say we have carried the First Aid Kit with us too. We have talked about the possibility of walking in the morning instead of afternoon with the summer coming. Anyway we do enjoy our walk today and by the time we returned to Frog Hollow it is two o’clock and we have started at 12:30pm. Our next walk will be on July 13th we look forward to see more new faces.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!