Our route today we walked on Renfrew Street from 3rd Avenue to Slocan turned to Clinton Park. We stayed at the park for sometime sitting on benches watching Suzy’s granddaughter has her fun on the playground and we talked about the weather. It is quite a hot day though everyone has well prepared for the heat. We all have brought water needless to say we have carried the First Aid Kit with us too. We have talked about the possibility of walking in the morning instead of afternoon with the summer coming. Anyway we do enjoy our walk today and by the time we returned to Frog Hollow it is two o’clock and we have started at 12:30pm. Our next walk will be on July 13th we look forward to see more new faces.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May