Our route today we walked on Renfrew Street from 3rd Avenue to Slocan turned to Clinton Park. We stayed at the park for sometime sitting on benches watching Suzy’s granddaughter has her fun on the playground and we talked about the weather. It is quite a hot day though everyone has well prepared for the heat. We all have brought water needless to say we have carried the First Aid Kit with us too. We have talked about the possibility of walking in the morning instead of afternoon with the summer coming. Anyway we do enjoy our walk today and by the time we returned to Frog Hollow it is two o’clock and we have started at 12:30pm. Our next walk will be on July 13th we look forward to see more new faces.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
Join Us on Facebook!
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Kyra Dawson on Community Walk
- Jennie Yuen on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Rasha on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Heart-Mind Well-Being Night at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
- Kyra on About our community walk
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Lovely Gardens