Yesterday we have a second community walk of the month. We started at 12:30 pm from Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House to Sunrise Park. It was about one and a half hour walk and a nice day for us. We looking at all the beautiful houses as we walk and the beautiful flowers in the neighbourhood also the vegetables they grown. Our next walk will be on Wednesday June 29th at 12:30pm so please come and meet us at Frog Hollow to enjoy a walk.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May