Yesterday we have a second community walk of the month. We started at 12:30 pm from Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House to Sunrise Park. It was about one and a half hour walk and a nice day for us. We looking at all the beautiful houses as we walk and the beautiful flowers in the neighbourhood also the vegetables they grown. Our next walk will be on Wednesday June 29th at 12:30pm so please come and meet us at Frog Hollow to enjoy a walk.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!