Our walk started around 12:30 noon time. Weather wise sunny and hot, the route was not very long so it was an ok day for all. We walked from E5th Ave. on Renfrew St. to E4th Ave. to Kamloops St. then turned to E2nd Ave. to Slocan St. back to E5th Ave. Frog Hollow NH. It was quite an experience as it was the first time lead by volunteers from leadership training after we have a few community walk earlier on. It was about an hour walk with a not too large group. Everyone with a feeling of walking with pleasure, looking at neighbourhood beautiful gardens and nice houses as we passing by. Thanks to all participants. I hope you all enjoyed the walk.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May