Our walk started around 12:30 noon time. Weather wise sunny and hot, the route was not very long so it was an ok day for all. We walked from E5th Ave. on Renfrew St. to E4th Ave. to Kamloops St. then turned to E2nd Ave. to Slocan St. back to E5th Ave. Frog Hollow NH. It was quite an experience as it was the first time lead by volunteers from leadership training after we have a few community walk earlier on. It was about an hour walk with a not too large group. Everyone with a feeling of walking with pleasure, looking at neighbourhood beautiful gardens and nice houses as we passing by. Thanks to all participants. I hope you all enjoyed the walk.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!