Our walk started around 12:30 noon time. Weather wise sunny and hot, the route was not very long so it was an ok day for all. We walked from E5th Ave. on Renfrew St. to E4th Ave. to Kamloops St. then turned to E2nd Ave. to Slocan St. back to E5th Ave. Frog Hollow NH. It was quite an experience as it was the first time lead by volunteers from leadership training after we have a few community walk earlier on. It was about an hour walk with a not too large group. Everyone with a feeling of walking with pleasure, looking at neighbourhood beautiful gardens and nice houses as we passing by. Thanks to all participants. I hope you all enjoyed the walk.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
Join Us on Facebook!
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Kyra Dawson on Community Walk
- Jennie Yuen on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Rasha on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Heart-Mind Well-Being Night at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
- Kyra on About our community walk
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Lovely Gardens