Our walk started around 12:30 noon time. Weather wise sunny and hot, the route was not very long so it was an ok day for all. We walked from E5th Ave. on Renfrew St. to E4th Ave. to Kamloops St. then turned to E2nd Ave. to Slocan St. back to E5th Ave. Frog Hollow NH. It was quite an experience as it was the first time lead by volunteers from leadership training after we have a few community walk earlier on. It was about an hour walk with a not too large group. Everyone with a feeling of walking with pleasure, looking at neighbourhood beautiful gardens and nice houses as we passing by. Thanks to all participants. I hope you all enjoyed the walk.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Aboriginal Day in the Family Drop In
- Story Gathering Sessions
- 2018 Good Neighbours Award
- Past Event: Walk with Lori Snyder
- Chinatown Cultural Day
- Community Slow Walk
- Free Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents
- Join Us for a Gardeners Hangout Every Wednesday
- Visit Us On Earth Day!
- A Special Thanks to the Rotary Club
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!