This afternoon I have joined a few friends from Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House to participate a walk around the Hastings Sunrise also known as The East Village led by Timothy Singh who has moved to the neighbourhood since last summer. This is also a programme of Jane’s walk. The first stop he showed us is the Vancouver Tap Dance Society which he has learned a few dance from and then the flower shop he likes to go to. I hope this will give you some ideas for Mother’s Day tomorrow. We also have a taste on the vinegar shop and a few of grocery and meat shops. We have a peak on the community garden and our last stop is the coffee shop where we sat down and chatted about the walk. I think it is good to know about the neighbourhood in a relax and carefree summer feels afternoon.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Kid Food Nation Recipe Winner from Vancouver
- The 17th Annual Pumpkin Patch
- Community Walk
- Dr. Yu & Dr. Lieblich Interviews
- What I Learned from Engaging Abundant Community
- Free Workshop! Community Connections Pathways to Leadership Program
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!