This afternoon I have joined a few friends from Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House to participate a walk around the Hastings Sunrise also known as The East Village led by Timothy Singh who has moved to the neighbourhood since last summer. This is also a programme of Jane’s walk. The first stop he showed us is the Vancouver Tap Dance Society which he has learned a few dance from and then the flower shop he likes to go to. I hope this will give you some ideas for Mother’s Day tomorrow. We also have a taste on the vinegar shop and a few of grocery and meat shops. We have a peak on the community garden and our last stop is the coffee shop where we sat down and chatted about the walk. I think it is good to know about the neighbourhood in a relax and carefree summer feels afternoon.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Aboriginal Day in the Family Drop In
- Story Gathering Sessions
- 2018 Good Neighbours Award
- Past Event: Walk with Lori Snyder
- Chinatown Cultural Day
- Community Slow Walk
- Free Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents
- Join Us for a Gardeners Hangout Every Wednesday
- Visit Us On Earth Day!
- A Special Thanks to the Rotary Club
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!