This afternoon I have joined a few friends from Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House to participate a walk around the Hastings Sunrise also known as The East Village led by Timothy Singh who has moved to the neighbourhood since last summer. This is also a programme of Jane’s walk. The first stop he showed us is the Vancouver Tap Dance Society which he has learned a few dance from and then the flower shop he likes to go to. I hope this will give you some ideas for Mother’s Day tomorrow. We also have a taste on the vinegar shop and a few of grocery and meat shops. We have a peak on the community garden and our last stop is the coffee shop where we sat down and chatted about the walk. I think it is good to know about the neighbourhood in a relax and carefree summer feels afternoon.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
Join Us on Facebook!
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Kyra Dawson on Community Walk
- Jennie Yuen on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Rasha on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Heart-Mind Well-Being Night at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
- Kyra on About our community walk
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Lovely Gardens