Thank you Jennie for the photos and informations about yesterday’s community walk. Also thanks to all that has participated and helped to deliver invitations for our next neighbourhood gathering to be held on Monday May 2nd at 1:00pm at Clinton Park. To most of us it is our first time experience on this door to door invitation delivery. Everyone is so enthusiastic and exciting on handing out invitations. A few of us has the chance of meeting some neighbours to be able to explain in details about Monday’s gathering. It was a nice day to walk yesterday and we met Eva from the Gardeners’ Hangout Group. Thank you Eva for the tea and sharing knowledge of the community garden. I hope you all enjoy the event and looking forward to the next gathering (on Monday May 2nd at 1:00 pm at Clinton Park or to meet us at Frog Hollow at 12:30pm and walk together to the park). So please bring your family and friends to enjoy the fun activities and refreshments also prizes Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House has prepared. We will love to see you all.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
Join Us on Facebook!
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Kyra Dawson on Community Walk
- Jennie Yuen on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Rasha on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Heart-Mind Well-Being Night at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
- Kyra on About our community walk
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Lovely Gardens