Thank you Jennie for the photos and informations about yesterday’s community walk. Also thanks to all that has participated and helped to deliver invitations for our next neighbourhood gathering to be held on Monday May 2nd at 1:00pm at Clinton Park. To most of us it is our first time experience on this door to door invitation delivery. Everyone is so enthusiastic and exciting on handing out invitations. A few of us has the chance of meeting some neighbours to be able to explain in details about Monday’s gathering. It was a nice day to walk yesterday and we met Eva from the Gardeners’ Hangout Group. Thank you Eva for the tea and sharing knowledge of the community garden. I hope you all enjoy the event and looking forward to the next gathering (on Monday May 2nd at 1:00 pm at Clinton Park or to meet us at Frog Hollow at 12:30pm and walk together to the park). So please bring your family and friends to enjoy the fun activities and refreshments also prizes Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House has prepared. We will love to see you all.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Community Wellness Forum
- 2018 Neighbourhood Small Grants is open!
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage February 2018
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage
- FoodFit 12-Week Program Starting January 29, 2018
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!