I have a chance to participate Frog Hollow CAI Convening Circle Programme and they are launching two pilot project. Everyone is welcome if you care for a walk in the neighbourhood. This is a very good opportunity to get to know more friends for conversation and to share knowledge. Most of all to visit Frog Hollow for a cup of coffee. We have a first walk at April 27th @11:30am from Frog Hollow (Renfrew at 5th) to Clinton Park. At Clinton Park we shall meet with the Gardeners Hangout group from Frog Hollow and learn about their community garden. So please join us for a walk for a fun day rain or shine. We shall be hosting some activities at seniors’ residence too and will be notified when a confirmed date and place is given do look out for it.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May