I have a chance to participate Frog Hollow CAI Convening Circle Programme and they are launching two pilot project. Everyone is welcome if you care for a walk in the neighbourhood. This is a very good opportunity to get to know more friends for conversation and to share knowledge. Most of all to visit Frog Hollow for a cup of coffee. We have a first walk at April 27th @11:30am from Frog Hollow (Renfrew at 5th) to Clinton Park. At Clinton Park we shall meet with the Gardeners Hangout group from Frog Hollow and learn about their community garden. So please join us for a walk for a fun day rain or shine. We shall be hosting some activities at seniors’ residence too and will be notified when a confirmed date and place is given do look out for it.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
Join Us on Facebook!
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Kyra Dawson on Community Walk
- Jennie Yuen on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Rasha on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Heart-Mind Well-Being Night at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
- Kyra on About our community walk
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Lovely Gardens