I have a chance to participate Frog Hollow CAI Convening Circle Programme and they are launching two pilot project. Everyone is welcome if you care for a walk in the neighbourhood. This is a very good opportunity to get to know more friends for conversation and to share knowledge. Most of all to visit Frog Hollow for a cup of coffee. We have a first walk at April 27th @11:30am from Frog Hollow (Renfrew at 5th) to Clinton Park. At Clinton Park we shall meet with the Gardeners Hangout group from Frog Hollow and learn about their community garden. So please join us for a walk for a fun day rain or shine. We shall be hosting some activities at seniors’ residence too and will be notified when a confirmed date and place is given do look out for it.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Community Wellness Forum
- 2018 Neighbourhood Small Grants is open!
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage February 2018
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage
- FoodFit 12-Week Program Starting January 29, 2018
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!