SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Some of you may know or heard about Frog Hollow’s newest project called the Intergenerational Hub, which officially launched on Thursday, February 18th (the same day of the Lunar New Year Celebration). What is the Intergenerational Hub? Intergenerational means the … Continue reading
On February 18th, Frog Hollow had a Lunar New Year Celebration and it was a successful turnout. Even though it really rained, people still came out to attend. The event was held indoors. We had a multi-cultural community celebrating this … Continue reading
歡迎大家來參加二月十八曰上午十時三十分慶祝新春活動，到時節目非常豐富。你們可以試試門口的腳踏機練習一番或坐下來飲杯咖啡看別人做運動。 You are welcome to join the Lunar New Year celebration held on February 18, 2016 at 10:30am. This is an fun-filled family -friendly event for all.