It has been a 3 day event painting in Kaslo Park. I have participated 2 days painting on Aug. 1st and 3rd. You picked a square and painted on it and then you can paint on any kind of circle within the square. It is my first time working on this kind of painting. It is fun and I am proud to say I have painted more than ten squares. It is nice to look at them every time I walk by too.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!