Last Friday we had our Senior Advisory Meeting. Before the meeting Lily prepared a smoothie drink for us to sample because on last month’s meeting she brought a green drink to the meeting and we were curious what kind of drink it was. Lily promised to prepare the green drink for us on the next meeting. She put banana, spinach, tofu, coconut milk, yogurt, coconut peanut spread, and honey into the blender and the green smoothie drink was done. All of us had sampled this beautiful color smoothie drink and it tasted so delicious. This smoothie drink is very nutritious because it contains protein, Vitamin C, calcium, and magnesium. Lily, thank you for preparing this healthy drink for us.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
Join Us on Facebook!
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Kyra Dawson on Community Walk
- Jennie Yuen on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Rasha on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Heart-Mind Well-Being Night at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
- Kyra on About our community walk
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Lovely Gardens