Last Friday we had our Senior Advisory Meeting. Before the meeting Lily prepared a smoothie drink for us to sample because on last month’s meeting she brought a green drink to the meeting and we were curious what kind of drink it was. Lily promised to prepare the green drink for us on the next meeting. She put banana, spinach, tofu, coconut milk, yogurt, coconut peanut spread, and honey into the blender and the green smoothie drink was done. All of us had sampled this beautiful color smoothie drink and it tasted so delicious. This smoothie drink is very nutritious because it contains protein, Vitamin C, calcium, and magnesium. Lily, thank you for preparing this healthy drink for us.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Community Wellness Forum
- 2018 Neighbourhood Small Grants is open!
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage February 2018
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage
- FoodFit 12-Week Program Starting January 29, 2018
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!