May 19, 2015 Congratulation to all that have completed the six-session workshop and received a certificate from the University of Victoria. Thanks to Frog Hollow and Manda to make this possible. The university has also given Frog Hollow an Appreciation Certificate and gave each of us a pedometer to encourage us to do exercise. We can use it to record the distance that we travel on our walks. 恭喜大家完成課程，拿到証書啦。
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May