May 19, 2015 Congratulation to all that have completed the six-session workshop and received a certificate from the University of Victoria. Thanks to Frog Hollow and Manda to make this possible. The university has also given Frog Hollow an Appreciation Certificate and gave each of us a pedometer to encourage us to do exercise. We can use it to record the distance that we travel on our walks. 恭喜大家完成課程，拿到証書啦。
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!