SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May
Monthly Archives: April 2015
See the beautiful art work by our seniors! They have lots of fun on the day.
One year ago I took part in the leadership training program. During the training we were given an assignment to do a project for the community members based on our strengths. I had attended few of the laughter yoga sessions in … Continue reading
In April we went down town to see Cherry blossom with Manda. The weather was nice for a walk, a very pleasant trip.
I would like to show you a few photos of the Loon Lake outings. We stayed two days in this site about the Seniors’ Leaders Conference. It was a very exciting experience. We have learned a great deal on this trip. … Continue reading
On March 28th, some of us from our Heart-Mind Index subcommittee group at Frog Hollow attended the HMI celebration held at Mount Pleasant Neighborhood House. It was a time where participating organizations come together to share their implemented projects and … Continue reading