Are you looking for something to do with your family this summer?
Please join the Frog Hollow family programs staff at Clinton Park for the fantastic Frogs in the Park program. It will begin on Tuesday July 16th and will run until Thursday August 29th, on every sunny Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning from 9:30 to 11:30.
We will have sand toys, kites, arts and crafts, books, games and circle time.
On July 16th we will have the Pinata Bash and on August 29th we will have the Harvest Festival.
For more information call Lea at 604-251-1225.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May