Are you looking for something to do with your family this summer?
Please join the Frog Hollow family programs staff at Clinton Park for the fantastic Frogs in the Park program. It will begin on Tuesday July 16th and will run until Thursday August 29th, on every sunny Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning from 9:30 to 11:30.
We will have sand toys, kites, arts and crafts, books, games and circle time.
On July 16th we will have the Pinata Bash and on August 29th we will have the Harvest Festival.
For more information call Lea at 604-251-1225.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!