Todays work party at Clinton Park, many plans were made as we sifted out some old plants and made room for more. Today we planted more of the EYA seedlings and left room for future tomatoes, corn and cucumber. After a hard morning of digging, cleaning and preparing two of the beds with local organic compost bought at our neighbourhood garden center ‘Figaro’ we finished off the day sharing some yummy food. Thank you dear volunteers so much! Your passion and support makes a garden world of a difference.
children making plans of their own.
Bethany happily watering.
Ayaka carefully transplanting the sunflower seedlings we grew.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Community Wellness Forum
- 2018 Neighbourhood Small Grants is open!
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage February 2018
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage
- FoodFit 12-Week Program Starting January 29, 2018
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!