Todays work party at Clinton Park, many plans were made as we sifted out some old plants and made room for more. Today we planted more of the EYA seedlings and left room for future tomatoes, corn and cucumber. After a hard morning of digging, cleaning and preparing two of the beds with local organic compost bought at our neighbourhood garden center ‘Figaro’ we finished off the day sharing some yummy food. Thank you dear volunteers so much! Your passion and support makes a garden world of a difference.
children making plans of their own.
Bethany happily watering.
Ayaka carefully transplanting the sunflower seedlings we grew.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!