Hi, my name is Yesenia Im from Costa Rica and I moved here 4 years ago. The decision on entering a new stage in my life (marriage) far from my family, friends, job etc was not easy neither facing the challenges of a new language, culture, weather. However, experiencing the beauty of this city and meeting people from diferents parts of the world,got me. Also the arrived of my beautiful son inspired me to check some programs at my neighborhood house and they have gave me the opportunity to share with other moms worries, doubts, joy, dreams, wonders and happy moments while learning from each other. The experience is priceless!!! I am grateful and looking forward to more adventures.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
Join Us on Facebook!
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Kyra Dawson on Community Walk
- Jennie Yuen on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Rasha on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Heart-Mind Well-Being Night at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
- Kyra on About our community walk
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Lovely Gardens