Hi, my name is Yesenia Im from Costa Rica and I moved here 4 years ago. The decision on entering a new stage in my life (marriage) far from my family, friends, job etc was not easy neither facing the challenges of a new language, culture, weather. However, experiencing the beauty of this city and meeting people from diferents parts of the world,got me. Also the arrived of my beautiful son inspired me to check some programs at my neighborhood house and they have gave me the opportunity to share with other moms worries, doubts, joy, dreams, wonders and happy moments while learning from each other. The experience is priceless!!! I am grateful and looking forward to more adventures.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!