Hi, my name is Yesenia Im from Costa Rica and I moved here 4 years ago. The decision on entering a new stage in my life (marriage) far from my family, friends, job etc was not easy neither facing the challenges of a new language, culture, weather. However, experiencing the beauty of this city and meeting people from diferents parts of the world,got me. Also the arrived of my beautiful son inspired me to check some programs at my neighborhood house and they have gave me the opportunity to share with other moms worries, doubts, joy, dreams, wonders and happy moments while learning from each other. The experience is priceless!!! I am grateful and looking forward to more adventures.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Aboriginal Day in the Family Drop In
- Story Gathering Sessions
- 2018 Good Neighbours Award
- Past Event: Walk with Lori Snyder
- Chinatown Cultural Day
- Community Slow Walk
- Free Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents
- Join Us for a Gardeners Hangout Every Wednesday
- Visit Us On Earth Day!
- A Special Thanks to the Rotary Club
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!