Submitted on 2011/07/07 at 7:54 pm
While chatting with some seniors at the park we were discussing homemade soups. One senior commented she did not like the taste of canned or frozen soups. She liked to make fresh soups.
Her tips for fast easy soups.
Precook different beans.
When they are cool put them into plastic bags and freeze them.
When you want to make a soup take some out, chop up some onion, garlic, carrot, potato and whatever other vegetables you like and cook them all up add your spices and throw in some of the precooked beans.
A quick healthy fresh and easy soup.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!