SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Frog Hollow Holiday Hamper Support 2020 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on SPANISH FAMILY PROGRAMS:WICH ONE IS THIS ONE??? PROGRAMAS PARA FAMILIAS EN ESPAÑOL. CUAL ES ESTE????
- Lee Turner on Happy Halloween
- Frog Hollow Harvest Celebration – Clinton Park Fieldhouse on Harvest Fest!!
- Anti-Racism Resources: Together Let’s End Hate | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Kale:Transplanted the kale from the edible flower bed to the greens bed Quinoa: Have planted quinoa seeds to see if we can get them to grow here Okra seedling: Planted the okra seedling and direct planted a couple of seeds … Continue reading
Check out those worms! Our Composted soil is looking not to bad. A few tips : 1) Cut up the big pieces (we had a large top of a pineapple) 2) Wash and then let dry the egg shells, once … Continue reading
Matthew Kemshaw from Environmental Youth Alliance ( http://www.eya.ca) visited us at Frog Hollow to look at our compost and let us know what we are doing right and what we could do to make it better. Showing us a the … Continue reading
The garlic we planted last fall is managing to grow this year…so far no little hands have pulled them out 🙂