The elecampane has now surfaced! Check back later to see what it looks like in full bloom and what you can use it for. The root that was given to us last year was said to be elecampane, now we are wondering if it isn’t mullein. Once it gets a bit bigger we will know for sure. But whether elecampane or mullein they are both great herbs and we are happy to have either one in our garden!
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Community Wellness Forum
- 2018 Neighbourhood Small Grants is open!
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage February 2018
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage
- FoodFit 12-Week Program Starting January 29, 2018
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!