The elecampane has now surfaced! Check back later to see what it looks like in full bloom and what you can use it for. The root that was given to us last year was said to be elecampane, now we are wondering if it isn’t mullein. Once it gets a bit bigger we will know for sure. But whether elecampane or mullein they are both great herbs and we are happy to have either one in our garden!
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!